Any server and site information will be posted here.
Post a reply

Owner Application

Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Username:Haoiscoll,Remember its coll,not cool! :P
Have you ever been staff?:Yes I have.I've been a Developer on 3 servers,Admin on 2 servers,Owner on a server,Co-Owner on 2 servers,but sadly they all closed down except this server.KaizerCraft.
What was the rank if you have?:I am currently Co-Owner on KaizerCraft.Its really fun!
Are you willing to donate to our server?:I would if I get my paypal
If so how much?:About $10 (If I get my paypal)
Have you ever been banned?:Nope,because I'm a really good staff.
If so why?:
And how many times?:
How can you contribute to kaizercraft/unitedalycraft?:I've done a lot for the server.I've built the hub,the stafflist,fixed the skyblock,helped catch hackers and scammers,and even helped the owners sometimes! The Rank I want to apply for is Owner,because if I had Owner I could do Even more things for the server!I can play for a long time everyday.
My Skype: haoiscoll,with a flower picture .
Hope my application gets accepted because I really would like to have the rank Owner!
Thanks! Sincerely,Haoiscoll.

Re: Owner Application

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:20 pm

again, post this is staff APPLICATIONS! gosh!

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Is this seriously a fucking thing?

An OWNER Application. And I thought Alycat giving staff to literally everyone who applied was awful. This is taking bullshit to the next level. Applying to become an owner should not be possible.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:57 am

Halo, shall I take your owner away too? No just because you may not care what happenes after your gone or leave dont mean i dont want uac to go on! Owner rank is available but is one thats to be earned FOUNDER is a unearnable rank, it will be giving to the one i chose to run uac when i leave! I dont see that any time soon!
Post a reply